Shure SM-57 & connection to PC??? head-fi.org
The term handheld microphone generally means any microphone that's supposed to be held in the hand while picking up sound. Handheld microphones are used in a huge variety of settings, from musical performances to television interviews.... Connect the red wire to Pin 3 and the blue wire to Pin 2. Pin 1 should have a single piece of exposed wire connecting it to the metal plate on the top of the connector (the ground plate). Edit
Is it possible to connect a shure sm57 microphone into a
27/02/2010 · Basically, I have a Shure SM58 attached to a home-made XLR-->1/4 Adapter-->1/8 Jack going into a SB Audigy (yes, the card sucks, I know)... The recordings sound clear and crisp (when I boost the recording a whole 60%) but then you get audible noise/static when the backing track is muted...... Like its slightly younger brother the SM58, the 57 is almost indestructible, and almost every part is replaceable in case you do find a way to destroy something. If you find a Shure Unidyne, then this is an older model of essentially the same microphone.
Shure SM57 LC – Thomann Suomi
12/04/2013 · The SM58 and SM57 are fine dynamic mics. I'd use an SM58 -- a little more presence boost, and a better pop filter. It's designed for vocal use, the SM57 for instrument pickup. how to buy leads from google Connect the red wire to Pin 3 and the blue wire to Pin 2. Pin 1 should have a single piece of exposed wire connecting it to the metal plate on the top of the connector (the ground plate). Edit
Interview Microphones Shure SM58 vs. Audio Technica
Dynamic Instrument Microphone. Dynamic cardioid microphone for recording instruments and vocals. Its bright, clean sound and carefully contoured presence rise make it the ideal tool for live performances and studio recordings. how to connect home theatre to pc hdmi 15/10/2012 · The SM-57 is usually used to mic instruments and speaker cabinets - the SM-58 has the ball filter on the end and is usually used for vocals. They're the same mic. other than the ball filter. They're the same mic. other than the ball filter.
How long can it take?
Shure SM57 to Computer Recording
- Shure SM57 LC – Thomann Suomi
- How do I hook up my Shure SM 58 to the computer?
- SM57 Instrument Microphone Shure Americas
- shure sm-57 sm-58 mic for kenwood radio? eHam.net Home
How To Connect Shure Sm 57 For Podcasting
The Shure SM57 is a low-impedance, cardioid, dynamic microphone made by Shure Incorporated and commonly used in live sound reinforcement and studio recording. It is one of the best-selling microphones in the world. It is used extensively in amplified music and has been used by every U.S. president since its introduction in 1965.
- 24/10/2012 · When you record with a SM 57 or 58 you don't capture what you hear live in front of you. The Beta 57 and Beta 58 are more accurate microphones than the SM series. If you don't want as much high end (which all condensor mic's give you), you can always reduce it with an EQ. But as someone else on the forums said, its better to have the higher freq's that you can reduce than not have them at all.
- 23/03/2009 · I'm trying to connect a Shure SM57 microphone to computer. I have Shure SM57 XL2 to TS connected to Behringer Mic800, and TS (unbalanced) to 1/4" line-in connected to a splitter to both L &R the line-in on the Audiophile 192.
- The X2u XLR to USB Adapter and SM57 Microphone from Shure combine to provide a quality instrument microphone and USB adapter in one package. The X2u attaches to dynamic or condenser microphones, and provides a direct connection to Windows or Mac computers via USB.