How do i add the Lucas transmission slip" additive in a 97
Save on Transmission Treatment & Additives with great deals at Advance Auto Parts. Buy online, pick up in-store in 30 minutes.... 26/01/2008 · Retighten the pan, then add the Lucas Fix FIRST... then fill the rest of the way with the correct transmission fluid. *TIP- if you live up north like I do, let the bottle of Lucus sit over the dash vent and warm up, otherwise it takes a LONG time to pour due to it's thickness.
Amazon.com Customer reviews CRC 402015 Trans-X Slip-Stop
Order Trans Additive for your vehicle and pick it up in store—make your purchase, find a store near you, and get directions. Your order may be eligible for Ship to Home, and shipping is free on all online orders of $35.00+. Check here for special coupons and promotions.... 7/07/2012 · Very nice, always good to have another additive to look up. I know Lucas has improved some vehicle symptoms, but the science behind it and the 'credit' or immediate 'praise' to the additive alone is a lazy approach and fails to grasp or determine the true problem all along.
Automatic Transmission and Power Steering Stop Leak and
8/04/2004 · I just bought the 24 oz bottle of Lucas Transmission Fix, and I'm curious about how to add the stuff.. From reading the bottle, it appears as if you're supposed to add it in ON TOP of the fully tranny. how to create a bond Formulated with the finest base oils and special Lucas additive package, Lucas Oil's Automatic Transmission Fluid Conditioner is designed to PREVENT slipping, leaks and wear to provide smooth, quiet operation while conditioning seals to extend the life of the transmission.
Lucas fuel additive Every fill up - problems? - Pelican
24/01/2007 · Do you have the same problem he had before he added the Lucas? If not then why do you want to add it to your tranny? Its always best to stay away from any additive if you can. how to add mobile number in paymanager 19/02/2010 · If I add Lucas Transmission fix while my Transmission fluid is already overfull by 6-8oz, will it hurt? Is it a bad idea to add Lucas Transmission fix to fluid that already contains another additive? Should I put lucas oil transmission fix and my transmission fluid?
How long can it take?
Lucas additive fixed my transmission!-) - TDIClub Forums
- Automatic Transmission and Power Steering Stop Leak and
- I was thinking about adding Lucas Tramission additive to
- Transmission Help!! Adding Lucas Transmission Fix. Do I
- Lucas Transmission Additive Automotive Forums .com
How To Add Lucas Transmission Treatment
Lucas oil transmission additive to my tranny. The fluid level is good where its at. Do I need to drain some to make room for the bottle. Directions say "add to existing fluid". Worried about overfilling.
- The Transmission "filler tube" is the same tube the transmission dip stick is located. You will need a funnel to pour the treatment into to prevent spillage. When you add fluid after doing a filter change, the same tube is used to do this as well. In the Ford Explorer, the tube can be found to the rear of the engine compartment on the drivers side. Its color could be grey, black, yellow or red
- Lucas Transmission Treatment, Has anyone ever used this? Can I just pour it in now where the transmission dipstick is now? or do I need to add it when the fluid is changed? Can I just pour it in now where the transmission dipstick is now? or do I need to add it when the fluid is changed?
- 3/04/2011 · I was referring to the VW transmission fluid, which you stated was synthetic, and that you were concerned about the Lucas additive not mixing with it. VW transmission fluid is not synthetic. But go ahead, piss on your car if you like.
- “This additive really works! While I was changing my transmission fluid I discovered a leak coming from the side of the transmission where the shift leveler connects to the tranny.