How to Change Your Facebook Page Settings dummies
If you see your Facebook page with the language in Spanish, it means you are still logged in, but the language setting has been changed. Click the "Espanol" link at the bottom of the page. A dialog box appears. Click the link for the language you prefer to use, such as "English (US)." The dialog box closes, and your Facebook page now displays text in your preferred language.... 12/10/2010 · A video showing you how to change your Facebook language to English (Upside Down)
Why Is My Facebook Now in Spanish? Techwalla.com
29/06/2016 · Somehow my wife switched her FaceBook page to Spanish, and I want to get it back to English. I Googled it but the instructions tell me how to do it based on the English …... 4/02/2011 · Source(s): Experience. (Just changed my language from French to Spanish, then Back to English, so as to know exactly what you need to do.) ?
How do I get my Facebook back to English? Ask Dave Taylor
I bought office for Mac 2011 in Spain and want to change the language to english, I've tried 2 updates ewhich were suggested by the Apple shop but can't install it This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. how to become a fighterfighter in canada 19/08/2010 · With Word 2003, I could easily convert a document from English to Spanish. I upgraded to Office Pro 2007 several months ago. Recently had a need to convert a document and have not been able to do this within Word 2007. Does anyone know of an easy way to do this with Word 2007 ?
How do I translate audio of any video files to English?
I know that at the bottom of the log-in page there is option to change to English but it's annoying that every time I open the facebook log-in page, it keep going back to Thai also other news page such as msn news (I live in Thailand). how to change words in photoshop Here, of course, it’s “English (US)”: To change it to something else, simply click on the menu and pick the language you’d prefer… I’ll choose “Spanish” and go back to the home screen to see what Facebook looks like en español. Looks, uh, like it’s in Spanish. Now, to reset it without knowing the words, we can simply count entry slots. On the home page we still want to pull
How long can it take?
How can I change the log-in page to English permanently
- How To Change Your Facebook Language to English(Upside
- Can you convert a Word document from English to Spanish
- Change the Facebook app language in iOS 7? Facebook Help
- How do I change my language from Spanish back to English
Utube How To Change Fb Spanish To English
Hi, If you have installed Windows XP on your computer and are using the Spanish language version, you can change the operating system to accept language inputs from other supported languages, such as English.
- I bought office for Mac 2011 in Spain and want to change the language to english, I've tried 2 updates ewhich were suggested by the Apple shop but can't install it This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.
- There are popular languages there that you choose from, like English, Spanish, Dutch and Portuguese. Click one and confirm it with the Change Language button that appears. Another option is to click the plus (+) sign to see all of the supported languages.
- Click on the down arrow to the right of the Notifications icon, select Settings, select Languages, and change your News Feed Translation Preferences.
- Click the image above to enlarge. To change the language scroll to the bottom of the facebook page and click English(US). Finally from the list of languages, select English(Pirate) and you are done.